LIVE. LEARN. PLAY. ENGAGE.
Bonterra is North Houston’s newest, most complete active lifestyle community and life more than you imagined. Your Bonterra experience is centered around an exciting selection of planned amenities that are just for the enjoyment of our 55+ residents. Whether you want to relax poolside, practice your chip shot or just take a walk with your dog, Bonterra lets you make the most of every moment.
As a Bonterra resident, you’ll have full access to an exciting array of amenities that will include:
- The Bonterra Clubhouse, an approximately 10,000-square-foot facility with fully equipped fitness center, room for yoga, Zumba and Pilates, a game room, a grand event space, flexible meeting rooms for games and crafts, a learning center for classes, a catering kitchen, and a covered veranda
- The lagoon-style pool with beach entry and hot tub
- Bocce ball and pickle ball courts
In addition, you can enjoy these Woodforest amenities available to all community residents:
- Miles of hike-and-bike trails that connects community neighborhoods, parks and playground
- Woodforest Golf Club, 27-hole championship course designed by PGA powerhouse Steve Elkington and rated one of the top 10 courses in Texas by Golf Digest, and its newly remodeled clubhouse
- Admiral Bark Park & Jackson Park a 3-acre green space for baseball and soccer
- Forest Island, a 16-acre tennis and aquatics complex
- 700 acres dedicated to open space and recreation
- Lily Pad Splash Park
Monthly Planned Events & OUtings
Bonterra is an intimate, accessible setting that will invite you to socialize and enjoy a true sense of community. Join a card club or a book club. Take a cooking class or learn a new dance style. Go on a nature hike with your neighbors. Life at Bonterra at Woodforest includes a full calendar of events and activities as well as a host of special-interest clubs that range from antiquing to sports.
Some of the clubs and events currently offered include: wine happy hours, fireside chats, gourmet lunch club and travel club. Can’t decide what’s right for you? Just ask your Bonterra Lifestyle Director to point you toward something that appeals to you, and experience life more than you imagined.