IT'S FUN TO LIVE IN THE Forest
Get to Know Erin DeMoss!
Meet the person who might just have the most fun job in the world — so much so, in fact, that we call Erin DeMoss the Director of Fun.
Here is a sampling of what Erin does day in and day out:
- Organize signature events such as the Daddy Daughter Dance, Independence Day Parade, Trail of Treats and Hometown Holiday.
- Launch resident social groups such as the Book Club, Wine Club and Bunco.
- Host lifestyle events throughout the year that provide a backdrop for family and friends to celebrate life.
- Bring a smile to resident faces every single day!
Raised in South Padre Island, Erin DeMoss has over 10 years in event planning experience, and is excited to start planning new and exciting events for Woodforest residents. Here are a few other facts about Erin:
- She studied criminal justice in college and used to work as a fingerprint analyst.
- She once caught a 62-pound sailfish off the waters of Costa Rica.
- She used to paint and had several works displayed in coffee shops in San Antonio.
It takes a creative, organized and engaging person to be a successful Director of Fun. Lucky for us — and our happy residents! — we have Erin DeMoss!